Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day Two - Temptation

How does one gain the willpower needed to fight off the temptation that is all around us?

Currently I am looking for low-cal snacks, and trying to cut back on empty calories. It's not an easy task. We're heading to the store in a bit and I have to remind myself to stay strong, and not give in to the evil temptations.

To one of my weaknesses:

Oh Lady Godiva, how I LOVE your delectable chocolate covered strawberries, fruit cups and truffles. I regret informing you that I can no longer continue in this hazardous relationship. Starting today your tempting emails will be on block - and I will be avoiding the mall like the plague. I'm sorry to say this is just the way it will have to be until we can build a healthy relationship. for now this will not only benefit my hips (and thighs!) but my wallet as well.

In the meantime, I look forward to finding a healthy replacement.

No comments: