Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Is it time to try again?

Ok, it's been MONTHS, but I didn't give up cause of sheer laziness. Cancer last year really got to me - and while the debate on chemo delayed dieting, reconstruction surgery just put it off even further. But now that I am post-op I'm seriously wanting to start again, even though I already made the choice to try and get approval for the lap-band procedure. I'm so serious this time, I told my honey that I want a 2nd Wii for our bedroom so I can use the Wii Fit more often. Now that my brother-in-law lives with us, the game room is no longer vacant during the day. I also have a stack of fitness videos. I just need a bit longer to heal before I start doing anything with my arms/chest or that is too strenuous. Don't want anything to interfere with healing cause I really don't want to go through anymore surgeries anytime soon!
Then again, do I really want to make a serious effort when I'm trying to get lap-band approval? If I lose 10 lbs I may not qualify for the procedure.....

No comments: