Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Re-Deaux Once More

Dieting is a damn hard thing to do when you have evacuate. Because of freakin Gustav we had to THROW AWAY ALL of our food. Then of course there was the whole living in a hotel thing for a week. Yeah our hotel served breakfast daily - and a good one at that, in fact too good I think. They served eggs, sausage, french toast, waffles, potatoes, a variety of hot and cold cereals. With a spread like that it's hard to eat sensibly - especially if the hotel costs a fortune and you're at least trying to break even - LOL! Then you also have to factor in the whole eating out for dinner....and buying just a bit of food when you get home cause another storm is lingering. So needless to say I am WAY off track.
Tomorrow after my dentist appointment I will stop at the store and see about re-stocking so I can get back on track - that is if the stores are even restocked with perishables! I haven't stepped on a scale since before we evac'd. I'm kinda scared to, but hopefully I'll recover once I get food and get back on track. Wish me luck!

No comments: